[Rd] Speed-up/Cache loadNamespace()

Mario Annau m@r|o@@nn@u @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 19 20:47:09 CEST 2020

Thanks for the quick responses. As you both suggested storing the packages
to local drive is feasible but comes with a size restriction I wanted to
avoid. I'll keep this in mind as plan B.
@Hugh: 2. would impose even greater slowdowns and 4. is just not feasible.
However, 3. sounds interesting - how would this work in a Linux environment?

Thank you,
Mario