[Rd] as-cran issue ==> set _R_CHECK_LENGTH_1_* settings!

Tue Jan 21 10:51:23 CET 2020

    >> I do want to entice people to have a long look beyond closed
    >> source OS into the world of Free Software where not only R is
    >> FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) but (all / almost) all the
    >> tools you use are of that same spirit.
    >>
    >> Best,
    >> Martin

    > I've reconsidered.
    > You're 100% correct.

Thank you.

    > I'm planning to try ReactOS.
    > (Hope it works...)

    > Thanks Martin, great advice...

Well, to choose ReactOS ()
instead of a version of Linux (there
have some Linux distributions that have aimed for being close to
Windows in their "look and feel") is  much braver and more
risky, but then, your learning experience, including possibly being the
first one to run R there (?) ((possibly even learning how to
*build* R there from the sources ??)),  will feel more
frontier-like and self determined than just following the Linux
crowd ;-) ;-) :-)

Martin