[Rd] as-cran issue

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therne@u @end|ng |rom m@yo@edu
Mon Jan 13 17:46:18 CET 2020

Thanks for the feedback Dirk.   I sent my follow-up before I saw it.

Looking at the source code, it appears that there is no options() call to turn this on.
Nor does "R --help" reveal a command line option.
How then does a user turn this on outside of the R CMD check envirionment, so as to chase
things like this down?

The fact that 1. renaming my function makes the error go away, 2. my function is just a
wrapper to inherits(), and 3. its a new error in code that hasn't changed, all point me
towards some oddity with the check function.

Terry