[Rd] R --interactive -e 'browser()'

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Feb 22 22:21:35 CET 2020

Here's what I would expect:

In interactive mode, input is taken from the user (i.e. command line).
In non-interactive mode, input is taken from a text file (or equivalent).

What you're trying to do is run R in *non*-interactive mode, and call
the browser function.
This requires input to come from the user (i.e. command line) and from
a text file (or equivalent), at essentially the same time.

While doing fantasmoswankyblastik things with I/O is a lot of fun.
I don't think it's R's job to do that.