[Rd] In function isum in summary.c, k should be R_xlen_t

Jan Gorecki j@goreck| @end|ng |rom w|t@edu@p|
Thu Dec 31 11:08:08 CET 2020

Don't know this piece well but I am guessing that you haven't found an
example because the iterator is going up to the length of a vector
anymore but only to the number of batches, which is unlikely to be
more than 2^31.