[Rd] mclapply returns NULLs on MacOS when running GAM

Shian Su @u@@ @end|ng |rom weh|@edu@@u
Tue Apr 28 11:36:32 CEST 2020

Yes I am running on Rstudio 1.2.5033. I was also running this code without error on Ubuntu in Rstudio. Checking again on the terminal and it does indeed work fine even with large data.frames.

Any idea as to what interaction between Rstudio and mclapply causes this?

Thanks,
Shian