[Rd] [External] parse data wrong for R 4.0. raw strings

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 22 16:38:31 CEST 2020

I don't know, maybe it would make sense to keep the whole expression,
that's the text of the tag after all.

Also, if we don't keep the whole expression, then it is not a valid
string literal any more, because it does not have quoting.

I can try to look into a patch. This is for 4.1 I believe, so in some
sense it is not urgent?

Gabor