[Rd] Demo for linking native routines between R packages

Zhang, Jitao David j|t@o_d@v|d@zh@ng @end|ng |rom roche@com
Fri Apr 17 15:14:33 CEST 2020

Dear Davis,

Thank you a lot for sharing this, and I am happy that I was not the only
one who need to do it once to learn:)

I proposed to add my repo to the manual. I think it makes sense to add both
of ours, if possible, or we could merge them together and add that to the
manual.

Long-term URL stability is apparently an issue, but I think we may find a
solution there.

Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing!

Best wishes,
David