[Rd] Rtools and R 4.0.0?

Kevin Ushey kev|nu@hey @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 7 18:06:48 CEST 2020

That's great to see, although I suspect it's still a speculative
change and could be backed out if any non-trivial issues were
encountered.

Regardless, I would like to thank R core, CRAN, and Jeroen for all of
the time that has gone into creating and validating this new
toolchain. This is arduous work at an especially arduous time, so I'd
like to voice my appreciation for all the time and energy they have
spent on making this possible.

Best,
Kevin