[Rd] Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘utils

Laurent Gautier |g@ut|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Sep 8 19:19:41 CEST 2019

Hi,

Thanks, but I am unsure this helps.

The point I am making is that an R error (about a missing value where a
boolean would be expected), originating from the package methods, is not
informative. This is indicating that a core R function involved in the
current situation I believe that such invalid arguments should be
identified earlier with a more meaningful error message (as in an error
message leading to the root of the issue) produced.

L.