[Rd] Inconsistent behavior for the C AP's R_ParseVector() ?

Laurent Gautier |g@ut|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Nov 30 23:33:33 CET 2019

I found the following code comment in `src/main/gram.c`:

```

/* Memory leak

yyparse(), as generated by bison, allocates extra space for the parser
stack using malloc(). Unfortunately this means that there is a memory
leak in case of an R error (long-jump). In principle, we could define
yyoverflow() to relocate the parser stacks for bison and allocate say on
the R heap, but yyoverflow() is undocumented and somewhat complicated
(we would have to replicate some macros from the generated parser here).
The same problem exists at least in the Rd and LaTeX parsers in tools.
*/

```

Could this be related to be issue ?