[Rd] Patch idea: an environment variable for setting the user ID

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 22 21:25:42 CET 2019

Another thing to consider if one wants to anonymize the build is the
UID/GID of the files in the tarball.  So there might be a need for a
R_BUILD_UID and R_BUILD_GID, e.g. by setting those to 32767
("nobody").

/Henrik