[Rd] S3 methods in packages. Change in R 4.0.0?

Herbert Braselmann br@@e|m @end|ng |rom he|mho|tz-muenchen@de
Tue Nov 19 10:38:28 CET 2019

Thank you Duncan,

I declared now my S3methods in the NAMESPACE file. This works, at least
locally on my machine. But I assume that my package version on the devel
branch of Bioconductor will be built in the next hours.

Herbert

--
Abteilung Strahlenzytogenetik / Research Unit Radiation Cytogenetics
AG Integrative Biologie / Working group Integrative Biology

Helmholtz Zentrum München