[Rd] Wrong IEEE reference in documentation for the Round function

Kyle Hamilton ky|e@h@m||ton @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 28 01:41:57 CEST 2019

Hello,

Since I can't open an account on Bugzilla and the website told me to
submit my bug report to the mailing list here's a patch addressing a
minor typo in the documentation for the Round function. The reference
section states that the correct IEEE standard is 745:2008 but
everywhere else in the documentation it's IEEE 754:2008. I've attached
the patch correcting this typo. If someone creates an account for me
on Bugzilla I'll submit the patch and other though that system.

Kyle Hamilton
kylehamilton.com