[Rd] Race condition on parallel package's mcexit and rmChild

Sun Yijiang @uny|j|@ng @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 20 17:22:30 CEST 2019

Have read the latest code, but I still don't understand why mc_exit
needs to write zero on exit.  If a child closes its pipe, parent will
know that on next select.

Best,
Yijiang

Tomas Kalibera <tomas.kalibera using gmail.com> 于2019年5月20日周一 下午10:52写道: