[Rd] openblas

Peter Langfelder peter@|@ng|e|der @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 8 04:43:42 CEST 2019

(CCing the R-devel list, maybe someone will have a better answer.)

To be honest, I don't know how to. I wasn't able to configure R to use
OpenBLAS using the configure script and options on my Linux Fedora system.
I configure it without external BLAS, then replace the libRblas.dylib (.so
in my case) with a link to the OpenBLAS dynamic link library.

Peter