[Rd] openblas

robin hankin h@nk|n@rob|n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 8 02:01:16 CEST 2019

Hello, macosx 10.13.6, Rdevel  r76458

I'm trying to compile against openblas to reproduce an error on the
CRAN check page (my package is clean under winbuilder and all but one
of the checks).   I've downloaded and installed openblas 0.3.7 but I
am not 100% sure that it is being used by R.

Using

./configure --with-blas="-lopenblas"

Then running R to discover the PID I get:

Rd % lsof -p 17960|egrep -i blas

R       17960 rhankin  txt    REG    1,8     189224 33471762
/Users/rhankin/Rd/lib/R/lib/libRblas.dylib

But it is not clear to me how to interpret this.  Am I using openblas
as intended?  I suspect not, for I cannot reproduce the error.   Can
anyone advise?

hankin.robin using gmail.com