[Rd] R-Forge > GitHub?

Fri Jun 28 12:13:42 CEST 2019

Henrik's advice is all good.  I would say his idea of the final commit
of a README pointer is better than deleting things at R-forge; there is
likely old information out there somewhere pointing to R-forge as a
location for Ecdat development, and any bug reports or discussion on
R-forge will not have been copied over to Github.

Duncan Murdoch