[Rd] point size in svg

Peter Langfelder peter@|@ng|e|der @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 19 18:29:55 CEST 2019

Unless this is something Apple-specific, the problem seems to be with
Gimp, not with R. On my system (linux), opening your examples with
either firefox or inkscape shows huge letters. At least firefox should
be able to open the svg on a Mac as well. BTW, Gimp on linux does not
open your cex-svg.svg at all, it says the plugin crashed.

Peter