[Rd] Recommended Reading: Advanced R Second Edition

Juan Telleria Ruiz de Aguirre jte||er|@@rproject @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 21 12:08:00 CEST 2019

Dear R Developers,

After having fully read "Advanced R First Edition" , and having just bought
my physical copy of "Advanced R Second Edition", I recommend that:

Any community member interested in the development of R reads "Advanced R
Second Edition", which explains R Language Core concepts cristal clear, and
shows the motivation behind libraries such as "rlang", "purrr", "bench",
"profvis", "sloop", "lobstr", above others.

I'm sure you will learn something new and enjoy the Reading!

Digital Book (Free):
https://adv-r.hadley.nz/

Physical Book:
https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Second-Chapman-Hall-CRC/dp/0815384572/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=advanced+r+second+edition&qid=1563703482&s=gateway&sprefix=advanced+R+second+edition&sr=8-1