[Rd] setClass accepts slot-mismatch between slots and prototype arguments

brodie gaslam brodie@g@@l@m @ending from y@hoo@com
Thu Jan 10 17:57:35 CET 2019

Indeed that was on oversight on my part.  It is surprising that things like this work:

> setClass('test', slots=c(a='ANY'), prototype=list(a=NULL, b='hello'))
> new('test')@b
[1] "hello"
> slotNames(new('test'))
[1] "a"

I'm planning a release of diffobj right now so I will fix this, but I agree that R should probably throw an error here.

Best,

B.