[Rd] Return/print standard error in t.test()

Sat Feb 23 12:14:44 CET 2019

    > It's not a problem per se to put additional information
    > into class htest objects (hey, it's S3 after all...) and
    > there is a precedent in chisq.test which returns $observed
    > and $expected.

It seems the consent is to simply return the SE but *not* change
the print() method, and also be careful not to mess with
existing parts of the result.
So, a minimal patch is to add the short line

      stderr = stderr,

inside the list(..) constucting the return value...

and that's what I'm planning to commit (to the sources).

With thanks for the suggestion and considerations to
Thomas, John and Peter!

Martin