[Rd] R CMD check: should .Rout.save contain the new "Registered S3 method overwritten by" message?

Matthieu S m@tth|eu@@t|g|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Aug 10 01:12:20 CEST 2019

Hi

Following-up on this question. I don't understand why R CMD check creates
.Rout files that do not contain the message "Registered S3 method
overwritten by..." that I otherwise obtain with an interactive R session,
or with R CMD BATCH? Can I recreate the behaviour of R CMD check calling
directly R CMD BATCH?

Thanks!

Matthieu