[Rd] gfortran 9 quantreg bug

Berend Hasselman bhh @end|ng |rom x@4@||@n|
Sun Aug 4 16:26:40 CEST 2019

Roger,

I have run

	gfortran -c -fsyntax-only -fimplicit-none -Wall -pedantic rqbr.f

in the src folder of quantreg.

There are many warnings about defined but not used labels.
Also two errors such as "Symbol ‘in’ at (1) has no IMPLICIT type".
And warnings such as: Warning: "Possible change of value in conversion from REAL(8) to INTEGER(4)  at ..."

No offense intended but this fortran code is awful. I wouldn't want to debug this before an extensive cleanup by
getting rid of as many numerical labels as possible, indenting and doing something about the warnings "Possible change of value ...".

This is going to be very difficult.

Berend Hasselman