[Rd] methods(class = class(<obj>)) - improve for |cl.| > 1 ?

Kevin Ushey kevinu@hey @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Oct 19 19:55:04 CEST 2018

I think this would be a good change. I think most users use the
'methods(class = <...>)' function to answer the question, "what
methods can I call on objects with these classes?", and in that
context I think it would be sensible for the function to accept more
than one class.

Kevin