[Rd] debugonce() functions are not considered as debugged

Gábor Csárdi c@@rdi@g@bor @ending from gm@il@com
Tue May 22 18:07:56 CEST 2018

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 5:01 PM Tomas Kalibera <tomas.kalibera at gmail.com>
wrote:
[...]
> Do you have a good use case when it would be useful to query/unset the
> mark for debugonce?

Well, I suppose the same use cases when it is useful to query/unset the
other debug
mark.

To be more specific, in debug helpers for a tool that works with callbacks
from a central event loop, it is nice to be able to tell which callbacks are
"debugged" currently, either via `debug()` or  `debugonce()`.

Gabor