[Rd] [EXTERNAL] Re: issue with model.frame()

Berry, Charles ccberry @ending from uc@d@edu
Tue May 1 20:48:26 CEST 2018

Unfortunately, I spoke too soon.

model.frame calls formula <- terms(formula, data = data) if formula does not inherit from class "terms" as in your case.

And that is where the bad terms.labels attribute comes from.

So, the fix I suggested won't work.

But maybe you can just supply a terms object to model.frame that has correct term.labels.

Chuck