[Rd] Parametrized Vignettest in R packages

Gabe Becker becker@g@be @ending from gene@com
Mon Jul 2 16:34:34 CEST 2018

Witold,

Vignettes, in the package sense, are and must be entirely self-contained as
far as I know. They are run automatically in completely clean R sessions.
I'm not sure a parameterized vignette makes a ton of sense within that
context.

Can you explain what you would want to have happen when the package is
built that would require parameterization?

~G