[Rd] Problem with R_registerRoutines

Jeroen Ooms jeroenooms at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 13:36:03 CET 2018

On Windows this warning may be a false positive if R cannot find
"objdump.exe" which is required for this check. I think this is
actually a bug in R because it should be looking for "objdump.exe"
inside BINPREF (where gcc is) rather than on the PATH.

Can you check if you get the same warning if you upload the package to
https://win-builder.r-project.org ?