[Rd] R Compilation gets stuck on Windows 64

Indrajit Sen Gupta indrajitsg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 08:16:31 CET 2018

Hi Avraham,

A quick question - I realized I did not have *Perl* installed. So I
installed *ActiveState Perl* right now. Also I see I need *texinfo* and
*texi2any*. I was able to installed *texinfo* from here:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/texinfo.htm. But not sure where to
get *texi2any*. Can you guide me in this step?

Regards,
Indrajit