[Rd] Dead link in documentation of ?timezones

Martin Maechler m@echler @ending from @t@t@m@th@ethz@ch
Fri Dec 7 11:21:46 CET 2018

    > This link is referenced in ?timezones and appears to have been
    > moved/removed. Is there a replacement?

    > http://www.twinsun.com/tz/tz-link.htm

Yes, already in the sources (*) of R at

   https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/src/library/base/man/timezones.Rd

We (Kurt \in {R-core}) do regularly (but not daily!) check all our URLs
--- as they are also checked for all CRAN packages -- and so
found and fixed the problems there.

So, (in the future) you can look into the development sources to
see if a URL problem has already been addressed.

Still, of course "thank you!"  for noticing and caring about it!

Best,
Martin

--
*) the only official source, everything else is a mirror