[Rd] image() method for Matrix fails on empty matrices (?)

Martin Maechler m@echler @ending from @t@t@m@th@ethz@ch
Mon Aug 20 10:30:28 CEST 2018

    >  Reasonably easy to avoid, but maybe an edge case that
    > should be handled?  Haven't looked yet to see how easy it
    > would be to fix ... Am I missing something?

No, I don't think so.

"Of course", we would typically not encounter this case, as we
typically would not visualize triviality ...

but nevertheless an edge case bug that I will fix immediately
and hence it will soon be available in the development version of
Matrix from R-forge e.g., by

   install.packages("Matrix", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")

Thank you for the report, Ben!
Martin