[Rd] configure check might fail for texi2any on Solaris

Gábor Csárdi csardi.gabor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 12:19:57 CEST 2017

This is R-patched, from 15th of July. I get:

configure:5117: found /opt/csw/bin/texi2any
configure:5129: result: /opt/csw/bin/texi2any
configure:5141: checking whether texi2any is at least 5.1
configure:5163: result:no

However:

/opt/csw/bin/texi2any --version
texi2any (GNU texinfo) 6.1

Does the configure check fail or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Gabor