[Rd] FW: R-devel error

Pearce, Robert Pearce.Robert at epa.gov
Tue Dec 5 22:31:09 CET 2017

I am resubmitting this bug report but with additional information. I am running this with windows 10:  w64-mingw32 with R Under development (unstable) (2017-12-04 r73829). I build 'httk' from the command prompt using 'R CMD build httk' after installing the required packages. Then when the vignettes are being created, it crashes. Today I installed the latest versions of Rtools, MikTex and R-devel and still got the same error. We have also replicated this on another machine. I am able to successfully build the package in this way with R 3.4.3.

Robert