[Rd] strange behaviour read.table and clipboard

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Aug 17 10:37:50 CEST 2017

Hi

No

for read.delim header=TRUE is default option.

The mentioned issue starts between R-devel r71964 and r73003

I cannot narrow this range as I do not have available other versions between this date range.

I tested other read.* functions and all seems to work as expected.

The problem is connected **only** with reading from clipboard. Maybe it is the issue of Windows, but I cannot see anything weird when copying e.g. from Excel to Notepad

Cheers
Petr

________________________________
Tento e-mail a jakékoliv k němu připojené dokumenty jsou důvěrné a jsou určeny pouze jeho adresátům.
Jestliže jste obdržel(a) tento e-mail omylem, informujte laskavě neprodleně jeho odesílatele. Obsah tohoto emailu i s přílohami a jeho kopie vymažte ze svého systému.
Nejste-li zamýšleným adresátem tohoto emailu, nejste oprávněni tento email jakkoliv užívat, rozšiřovat, kopírovat či zveřejňovat.
Odesílatel e-mailu neodpovídá za eventuální škodu způsobenou modifikacemi či zpožděním přenosu e-mailu.

V případě, že je tento e-mail součástí obchodního jednání:
- vyhrazuje si odesílatel právo ukončit kdykoliv jednání o uzavření smlouvy, a to z jakéhokoliv důvodu i bez uvedení důvodu.
[...]

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are not authorized to use, disseminate, copy or disclose this e-mail in any manner.
The sender of this e-mail shall not be liable for any possible damage caused by modifications of the e-mail or by delay with transfer of the email.

In case that this e-mail forms part of business dealings:
- the sender reserves the right to end negotiations about entering into a contract in any time, for any reason, and without stating any reasoning.
- if the e-mail contains an offer, the recipient is entitled to immediately accept such offer; The sender of this e-mail (offer) excludes any acceptance of the offer on the part of the recipient containing any amendment or variation.
- the sender insists on that the respective contract is concluded only upon an express mutual agreement on all its aspects.
- the sender of this e-mail informs that he/she is not authorized to enter into any contracts on behalf of the company except for cases in which he/she is expressly authorized to do so in writing, and such authorization or power of attorney is submitted to the recipient or the person represented by the recipient, or the existence of such authorization is known to the recipient of the person represented by the recipient.