[Rd] Web site for MacOSX R-devel precompiled version

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Thu Sep 29 20:09:56 CEST 2016

> On Sep 29, 2016, at 8:42 AM, Marc Girondot via R-devel <r-devel at r-project.org> wrote:
>
> From several years, I used this site http://r.research.att.com to get a precompiled version of macosx R-devol but the most recent version is frozen at the 18/8 build (r 71112).
>
> Is there an alternative (except than compile myself !) ?

It is the official build - there may be other alternatives but they are not supported by us. The fact that is didn't update would be best reported so we can look into this. I just checked and the build are still working:

$ ls -l *.pkg
-rw-r--r--  1 urbanek  admin  77935686 Sep 28 23:32 R-devel-mavericks.pkg

but it seems that there is a problem with signing the package. I'll look into it.

Cheers,
Simon