[Rd] Changes in error reporting in r-devel

luke-tierney at uiowa.edu luke-tierney at uiowa.edu
Sun Nov 27 23:30:34 CET 2016

Its a compiled/interpreted difference. At the moment a small function
like this is only compiled on the second call. That is in flux as we
tune the JIT. But we should try to get rid of the difference. I
actually prefer seeing the more specific call b() since you can get
the larger context from traceback(), and showing b() is more
consistent with argument errors in builin calls.

Best,

luke