[Rd] Single-threaded aspect

Charles Determan cdetermanjr at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:16:52 CEST 2016

Thanks for the replies.  Regarding the answer by Dirk, I didn't feel like I
still understood the reasoning why mclapply or foreach cannot handle XPtr
objects.  Instead of cluttering the SO question with comments I was getting
the impression that this was a limitation inherited with R objects (which
XPtr is supposed to be a proxy for an R object according to Dirk's
comment).  If this is not the case, I could repost this on Rcpp-devel
unless it could be migrated.

Regards,
Charles