[Rd] URL for a vignette on CRAN?

Paul Grosu pgrosu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 03:53:09 CET 2016

Hi Spencer,

The reason is because the R website is doing frame forwarding rather than
URL forwarding.  You'll need to right-click on the Packages and open it into
a new window for the address bar to reflect the change.  In any case the
following link will change accordingly:

https://cran.rstudio.com/web/packages/

If you really want to know what is happening then below is the difference:

For frame forwarding it will look like this:

<FRAME src="navbar.html" name="contents" frameborder=0>

While for URL forwarding it will look like this:

Hope it helps,
~p