[Rd] iconv to UTF-16 encoding produces error due to embedded nulls (write.table with fileEncoding param)

nospam at altfeld-im.de nospam at altfeld-im.de
Mon Feb 22 18:45:59 CET 2016

Dear R developers

I think I have found a bug that can be reproduced with two lines of code
and I am very thankful to get your first assessment or feed-back on my
report.

If this is the wrong mailing list or I did something wrong
(e. g. semi "anonymous" email address to protect my privacy and defend
unwanted spam) please let me know since I am new here.

Thank you very much :-)

J. Altfeld