[Rd] Definition of uintptr_t in Rinterface.h

Laurent Gautier lgautier at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 19:00:22 CET 2016

Thanks for looking at it. Having  HAVE_UINTPTR_T defined in Rconfig.h
should fix the issue. Will the fix make it to R-3.3.3 (if that point
release is planned, or R-3.3.2-patched), or will it only be with R-3.4 ?

L.

PS: I am forwarding a thank you note to the reporter of the problem on the
rpy2 issue tracker.