[Rd] Build R with MKL and ICC - make check fails

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 10:31:48 CEST 2015

The whole build goes well and success. Now, when $ make check, it
fails because of the WARNING.

-------------------------------
running code in 'eval-etc.R' ... OK
  comparing 'eval-etc.Rout' to './eval-etc.Rout.save' ...WARNING:
ignoring environment value of R_HOME
1d0
< WARNING: ignoring environment value of R_HOME
Makefile.common:93: recipe for target 'eval-etc.Rout' failed

This warning is displaying all along the make process, but does not
break the build as only a warning:

 ignoring environment value of R_HOME

What can I do to fix this and pass the make check? As I am buidling a
.rpm package for my distro (Fedora 22), I would like everything to be
clean.

Thank you for hints.
--

google.com/+arnaudgabourygabx