[Rd] vignette checking woes

Roger Koenker rkoenker at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 25 21:12:06 CET 2015

Thierry,

I have this:

if (require(MatrixModels) && require(Matrix)) {
      X <- model.Matrix(Terms, m, contrasts, sparse = TRUE)

in my function rqss()  I've tried variants of requireNamespace too without success.
If I understand properly model.Matrix is from MatrixModels but it calls
sparse.model.matrix which is part of Matrix, and it is the latter function that I'm
not finding.  Maybe I should go back to the requireNamespace strategy again?

Roger

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801