[Rd] F77_CALL/NAME problem

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Wed Mar 25 19:00:18 CET 2015

You said you changed F77_NAME(DGESV) to dgesv_ to make it
work and inferred that F77_NAME was the the problem.

I suspect that things got better because you changed the capitalization
and that F77_NAME(dgesv) would have worked as well.

Adding
   #include <R_ext/Lapack.h>
to your code would declare these things as well (and declare them
properly, with the 'const' declarations in the appropriate places).

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com