[Rd] Windows gcc toolchain for R 3.2.0

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:53:47 CET 2015

I have updated and moved the notes on the new toolchain.  Their URL is

https://rawgit.com/kevinushey/RToolsToolchainUpdate/master/mingwnotes.html

Thanks to Kevin for setting this up.  Anyone who can solve the problems
on that page, or who finds a new problem, please get in contact with us
by email or on Github.

Duncan Murdoch