[Rd] Notes on building a gcc toolchain for Rtools (but not multilib)

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Tue Mar 10 19:56:29 CET 2015

----- Original Message -----

Thanks, that's very helpful. I also notice with the latest R-devel binary (67969, which is built with the new Rtools according to what you say above) that I need to do setInternet2(TRUE) before I can download from any URLs; I see some mention of that earlier in this thread, is this intended? If so is there a way to make this the default?

Thanks,
Dan