[Rd] QT + RInside problem complement

PO SU rdevelmail at 163.com
Fri Jun 19 18:37:13 CEST 2015

The solution post is here:
http://lists.r-forge.r-project.org/pipermail/rcpp-devel/2012-November/004771.html

In the paragraph:

I did need however to install Rcpp and RInside from source, and with the same
compiler used to compile qtdensity (otherwise I would get additional linker
errors). As I had trouble getting the (Cygwin-based) g++ shipped with Rtools
to work with Qt, I used instead the g++ shipped with Qt SDK to compile Rcpp
and RInside. To do that, I adjusted the PATH environment variable to point to
QtSDK\mingw\bin instead of Rtools\gcc-4.6.3\bin.

With the sentence:
I used instead the g++ shipped with Qt SDK to compile Rcpp

and RInside.

I failed to do that, anyone know why? can MingW compile the Rcpp and Rinside ?  I don't know if i explain my question clearly.

--

PO SU
mail: desolator88 at 163.com
Majored in Statistics from SJTU