[Rd] Add on argument in seq()

Millot Gael Gael.Millot at curie.fr
Mon Jun 15 16:56:39 CEST 2015

Thanks for your answer.

The rational behind my proposal is why taking "from" when length.out=1, more than "to" or "NA", or " integer(0) " ?

This question seems basic. But is is not in certain situations, like when length.out =  unpredictable positive integer.
And I haven't found in ?seq() the particular behavior of this function when length.out = 1.

Thanks for your help !

Best,

Gael.