[Rd] unloadNamespace

Gabriel Becker gmbecker at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jan 8 16:52:02 CET 2015

Paul,

My switchr package (https://github.com/gmbecker/switchr) has the
flushSession function which does what you want and seems to work (on my
test machine at least).

I havent tested it under a recent Rdevel, or with that specific package,
however I will soon, as the overarching model of switchr relies on this
working.

If you do try it before me with that package, please let me know whether it
works or not.

~G