[Rd] Failing lm-tests due to extra 0 in scientific notation?

Avraham Adler avraham.adler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 07:24:36 CET 2015

Hello.

I've compiled R on Windows many times, and this is the first time I've
seen this error. While running make check-all (and using
testInstalledBasic("both")), the lm-tests routines fail, and, as far
as I can tell, the diff is failing because in one file, answers are
coming back like this "3.11e-004" while in the save file they are
"3.11e-04". Every value is the same, outside the extra 0 in the
scientific notation. I've never seen R put two 0s in a row like that
before, and I cannot think of why that would happen. Is there a way to
change that so that it passes the tests?

Thank you,

Avi